We are well into Spring and Summer is approaching quickly. If you haven’t already it’s time to start preparing to do a deep clean of your entire home. This is the perfect opportunity to declutter and prepare for kids being home during Summer vacation and the busy months ahead. As you go through each room and closet don’t forget your carpets and rugs.
Here are a few tips on effectively cleaning your carpets this spring!
Deep Clean Your Carpets and Rugs
Depending on your situation once a year is a good rule of thumb to get your carpets professionally cleaned. For families with kids and/or pets you may want to do it twice a year. Carpet cleaning helps to rid the rugs and carpet of spots, stains, stubborn dirt, and bacteria that accumulate throughout the year. Crystal Bleu Clean understands the importance of regular carpet cleaning and is proud to offer professional carpet cleaning for both residential and commercial customers.
Home made Deodorizer
We do this in our home and my daughter did it last night actually. After a long winter of the windows closed it feels so good to open up the house. A great way to make your carpet smell fresh is to make your own deodorizer. Here is our recipe.
- Pick your favorite quality essential oil and get a box of baking soda.
- Get a container (preferably glass) with a lid that either has holes in it already or that you can poke several holes into.
- Pour the baking soda into the container and mix in about 15 drops of the essential oil.
- Sprinkle your deodorizer mixture onto your carpet and allow it to sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Vacuum then enjoy the fresh scent. Store any extra and use whenever you need a boost of freshness.
Book your appointment with Crystal Bleu Clean
Go to our booking tool and choose a date that works best for you.